You understand your business, services, products, vision and ideas. But, if you can’t succinctly tell listeners what it means to them, your message will fall on deaf ears. Turning words and explanations into powerful messages that resonate with different audiences is essential for anyone trying to create understanding, influence perceptions, communicate during difficult times or ignite action.
Our hands-on message development sessions help you prioritize and condense information so you can differentiate between everything you want to say versus what your listeners really know. Armed with a clear roadmap that will frame information from your listener’s perspective, you can create and deliver strong positive messages to help you better control conversations and enhance understanding.
- Develop and deliver clear crisp messages across diverse audiences
- Prioritize and condense complex information into succinct talking points that can be used in presentations, conversations, pitches, media interviews and with stakeholders
- Craft messages in an authentic manner when dealing with difficult topics and situations
- Differentiate between everything you think you want to say versus what your listener really needs to hear
- Identify supporting facts and examples to address audience concerns and frame messages from their perspective
- Gain consensus among your team so messages are unified, succinct and truly reflect your product, service or information
We will guide you through a series of focused questions, exercises and frank discussions to help you develop meaningful messages that consistently communicate who you are, what your company or product does, why it matters and why your audience should care.