I wanted to thank you for your AWESOME presentation at the GSK Women’s Leadership Initiative! It was fantastic to have a motivational speaker speak to leadership who was truly motivational!
Karen’s programs to help women develop leadership communication and storytelling skills are hailed as “the best I’ve ever attended”. As adjunct faculty for Smith College’s prestigious executive education programs for women, Karen provides actionable impactful techniques you can apply the moment you walk out of the room to polish your personal brand and leverage your unique strengths as women. Whether embarking on individual coaching programs or speaking at a corporate event, we work closely with you to address your specific development needs.
WOMEN LEAD THE WAY
- Step out of your comfort zone to create and sustain a more powerful leadership presence
- Develop effective strategies to sell ideas, articulate your vision and connect with key listeners
- Step-by-step techniques to create and communicate clear crisp messages in different situations
- Share business success stories to capture attention and position you as a thought leader
- Techniques to think on your feet and confidently speak up so you show up
- Express dissenting viewpoints and address tough questions calmly and confidently
Friedman has conducted women’s leadership programs at Merck, Glaxo Smith Kline, Healthcare Business Women’s Association, Dow Chemical, Univision, the Conference Board, Johnson & Johnson, Becton Dickinson, Bristol Myers-Squibb, Vertex, Enterprising Women, BDO Financial, Pfizer and more.
Karen also traveled with former first lady Hillary Clinton’s Vital Voices program to provide communications training to women from emerging democracies and has led media and communications programs around the world for Women’s Campaign International which is dedicated to furthering the rights of women across the globe.