The best media trainer I’ve ever worked with.
Imagine a TV camera, microphone or print reporter recording your every word. You blank out, say the wrong thing or were taken out of context. Whether you’re live at five, quoted by the New York Times or appear on You Tube, how you manage the message can shape public perception.
Our real-life media training sessions give you the skills and confidence needed to present yourself and your company in the best possible light. Whether preparing for print, broadcast, satellite, LIVE interviews or social media we provide step-by step tools you need to handle tough questions and shine in the spotlight.
Because all of our coaches are award winning journalists, they know what questions will be asked and how your words will play in the story. In group programs we’ll even write the story to show you how your quotes and sound bites might turn out.
MASTER MEDIA INTERVIEWS
- Learn to think like a reporter to influence outcomes
- Deliver clear concise messages in every interview
- Step-by-step techniques to condense and simplify complicated information
- Humanize and personalize data and facts
- Turn negatives into positives without sounding evasive
- Reduce the risk of being mis-quoted
- Anticipate and deflect tough questions
- Educate and advocate without sounding like a commercial
- Delivery techniques: body language, eye contact, vocal variety and on- camera presence
All of our private coaching, small and large group media training sessions are customized to meet your needs. We work closely with you to create role playing and interview scenarios that are specific to your business. Even if you aren’t likely to be interviewed on television, our videotaped drills followed by individual in-depth critiques will help you shape your message and show you how you are coming across to others.