How often do you struggle to craft presentations that will engage listeners? You know what you want to say, but can’t figure out how to say it in a way that will resonate with important audiences. Your subject is too complicated to explain clearly and concisely. You’re stressed. Your slides are too detailed. You need more time.
Our presentation and speaker training programs take the stress out of speaking. Whether pitching new business, speaking to colleagues, delivering a financial information or speaking at a charged community hearing, you will learn to control nerves, organize content, use slides more effectively and speak with conviction to better connect with listeners and influence outcomes. From opens to closes, you will learn how to tailor your message to your audience so they truly care about what you have to say.
- Capture attention and frame your message as soon as you speak
- Tailor any meeting, presentation or event to your specific audience
- Condense complicated information into crisp concise messages
- Write powerful opening and closing remarks
- Create examples, analogies and storylines to humanize facts
- Craft transition lines to improve flow and delivery
- Use slides and visuals more effectively
- Project executive presence, strong body language and vocal variety
- Handle challenging questions and answers without sounding evasive
Geared for speakers of all levels, we offer small and large group sessions as well as private coaching to give you multiple opportunities to practice and receive on the spot feedback to help you immediately improve.