Karen is the best in the industry! Smart, experienced, and very insightful.
For more than two decades, Karen and a select group of experienced professional coaches have been working with executives to help them clarify goals, achieve objectives, improve performance and excel as leaders.
Whether someone is newly promoted, facing difficult challenges, being groomed for bigger opportunities or working on personal development goals, our customized coaching programs have helped many gain greater self-awareness and transform behaviors.
Over a period of months or annually, your personal coaching begins with a candid confidential conversation between you and your coach to clarify goals and develop an action plan. Throughout the process, you and your coach will schedule virtual or in person meetings and use that time to discuss pressing issues, role-play to receive immediate feedback and guidance or to prepare for important events. The time is always tailored to your needs which may change and evolve along the way.
These are just some of the issues our clients have asked their coaches for help with:
- Difficult conversations with employees, managers and other colleagues
- Giving more candid and constructive feedback to direct reports
- Command attention and polish virtual presence
- Brainstorming specific projects, initiatives and strategies
- Executive team and board meeting preparation
- Panels, presentations, company videos, town halls and job interview preparation
- Persuasive messaging and communication with analysts and investors
- Facilitating successful meetings and conducting effective performance reviews
- Exuding more confidence and conviction when speaking to senior management
- Time management when speaking; learn to prioritize, focus and tailor to listeners
All meetings are scheduled in advance, so individuals have time to prepare. The goal is to help each person become a more effective leader and communicator, so they are more confident and influential in their roles.
Coaching agreements are customized according to the scope and duration of services provided.